Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Germany and This and That













Just got back from a trip to Utah to witness the very special Blythe Butler baptized, and the scrumptious Charity Bishop blessed. It was also the first time I met, said Charity. What a darling!! Both events were tremendous. Thank you so much to the Bishop family for hosting us. They are always so gracious and do all they can to make us comfortable! It is also good to be home. The weather had been beautiful. Andy and I have been making further plans for our upcoming movie. It is getting very exciting to see it come together little by little. Andy is working on a web site right now and hopefully we will soon have a sight you can visit to see the progress.
Now, some of you may not believe that I actually went to Germany, so I am going to post a few pictures, provided I can upload them. Wish me luck!
























8 comments:

KunaBoy said...

Beautiful photos from a beautiful talented girl!!!

ManicMandee said...

Thanks for coming! I forgot to read the script until today and today was a crazy crazy day. But I'll get to it hopefully tomorrow.

Your pictures look beautiful and very high quality.

Emily said...

Those pictures are just beautiful! They look like they could be made into postcards. Thanks for sharing.

Love you.

E said...

Can't wait for that website! Loved seeing all your pictures too! Germany sure has a beautiful country side.

Mary said...

Your pictures put mine to shame. I can hardly wait to get your disc!

Lynn Cooper said...

wow Liz! What amazing pictures you took! You're quite a photographer! These should be in a magazine or something... I didn't realize Germany was so beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing!! Love ya!

Anna B said...

Hey it's me Blythe! That's so cool! You should totally check out my blog at blythebutlersblog.blogspot.com! Yeah!

Anna Celeste said...

Hey, Grandma! I'm back online! How about you?