Thursday, May 7, 2009

WHAT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!

Everyone has been posting such great pictures.  Thanks to all, because I love pictures.  I have been hoarding thousands for ages, and just don't know where to begin.  There is the trip to Spain, England, Portugal, Brandson/Nauvoo, New England/Canada cruise with Grandma, the Caribbean cruise with my sisters, Grandma's birthday party, Antarctica (being held hostage on Greg's computer) and of course, our trip to the coast.  Greg and I took a fun drive over to Monterey and back when we took Grandma to Sam's before the "Family Thing."  I took my new camera along, and on the way home got a lot of great pictures.   In fact,  I took about a thousand.  Only about 200 or so are my favorites:)  I thought I would post a few at a time when there is nothing else to talk about, which is almost daily.  So I'm going by category.  First installment .... flowers.  I know you can't wait to see what will be coming next! Trees?  Waterfalls? Cliff coastlines?  Greg jumping in the air? Funny animals? You never know.  If you have a preference, speak up.  If not I'll choose my own.  And since this is mostly a place to store my pictures where my computer won't eat them, and since only a few of the best, smartest and talented people on the planet watch my post, I will most likely be choosing what is next by myself.  This is only a test .....









3 comments:

Mary said...

Great job on the pix. You're going to be rivaling Sam soon!

Jenny ESP said...

You have quite an eye for photography. I'll look forward to seeing your installments!

Emily said...

Wow, I had no idea!! Can you put captions with your pictures so we know where these were taken?

Talk to you tomorrow! Can you tell Dad to set up a Skype account so we can talk on the web cam?