Thursday, May 7, 2009

WHAT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!

Everyone has been posting such great pictures.  Thanks to all, because I love pictures.  I have been hoarding thousands for ages, and just don't know where to begin.  There is the trip to Spain, England, Portugal, Brandson/Nauvoo, New England/Canada cruise with Grandma, the Caribbean cruise with my sisters, Grandma's birthday party, Antarctica (being held hostage on Greg's computer) and of course, our trip to the coast.  Greg and I took a fun drive over to Monterey and back when we took Grandma to Sam's before the "Family Thing."  I took my new camera along, and on the way home got a lot of great pictures.   In fact,  I took about a thousand.  Only about 200 or so are my favorites:)  I thought I would post a few at a time when there is nothing else to talk about, which is almost daily.  So I'm going by category.  First installment .... flowers.  I know you can't wait to see what will be coming next! Trees?  Waterfalls? Cliff coastlines?  Greg jumping in the air? Funny animals? You never know.  If you have a preference, speak up.  If not I'll choose my own.  And since this is mostly a place to store my pictures where my computer won't eat them, and since only a few of the best, smartest and talented people on the planet watch my post, I will most likely be choosing what is next by myself.  This is only a test .....









3 comments:

Mary said...

Great job on the pix. You're going to be rivaling Sam soon!

E said...

You have quite an eye for photography. I'll look forward to seeing your installments!

Emily said...

Wow, I had no idea!! Can you put captions with your pictures so we know where these were taken?

Talk to you tomorrow! Can you tell Dad to set up a Skype account so we can talk on the web cam?